COMETSA PMS The LEKGOTLA Way Networks & Forums - Running Order
The inaugural COMETSA PMS The LEKGOTLA Way Networks & Forums is taking place on Saturday, the 11th February 2017, from 09h00 to 12h00.
Here is the standing monthly running order (working session):
ARRIVAL: 08h00 - 09h00: Registration and Pre-Session Networking (in the Garden)
· 09h00 - 09h10: Opening & Welcome, and Round-Tables Checking-In (10 Minutes) (in the hall)
· 09h10 - 09h20: The LEKGOTLA Way Methodology Demonstration (10 Minutes) (in the hall)
· 09h20 - 09h50: COMETSA PMS Theme Presentation (30 Minutes) (in the hall)
· 09h50 - 10h50: Round-Tables Conversations - The LEKGOTLA Way (1 Hour) (in the hall or garden)
· 10h50 - 11h50: The Plenary, and Q & A (1 Hour) (in the hall)
· 11h50 - 12h00: Closure and Round-Table Checking - Out (10 Minutes) (in the hall)
DEPARTURE: 12h00 - 13h00: Post-Session Networking (in the Garden)
NB: These Networks & Forums will take place monthly, around the second Saturday of each month. Stay connected and be on the lookout for the monthly announcements and invitations.