HR Director, Adelha Rhoda, speaks at Development Summit 2020

LEKGOTLA 2020 KICK OFF: The HR Director and Country Cluster Head for Sub-Sahara AFRICA at Glaxo Smith Kline (Pty) Ltd is the Subject Matter Expert guest speaker at COMETSA Development Summit 2020 - The LEKGOTLA Way taking place on Saturday, the 25th January 2020, from 08h00 till 16h00, at aha Kopanong Hotel & Conference Centre in Benoni, Gauteng Province, South Africa. The theme of the Summit is: Practicing Meditation, Mindfulness, Wellness and Spirituality. Adelha is an accomplished Human Resources practitioner. Her career spans over thirty years. In these roles Adelha serviced multinationals in Logistics, FMCG, Chemicals, and Pharmaceuticals. In her illustrious career has strategically initiated alignment of HR strategy to business objectives, successfully implemented total rewards, retention programmes, enhanced performance management system, fast tracked employment equity strategy and implementation, and successful talent programmes amongst other things. Adelha was one of the co-founding members of Carson Products, one of the leading ethnic hair care companies in the world, now part of the L’Oreal Group, where she was a Director and Board Member. She held HR Director and Board position for nine years at Merck (Pty) Ltd South Africa, as well as HR Director for the EMEA Region. Merck is a German based multinational and a subsidiary of Merck KGaA. Adelha was also a member and chairwoman at the Institute of People Management (IPM). For further information contact COMETSA Shared Services at callcentre@cometsa-goc.com or cell. +27 (0) 72 376 7503

Comments

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OVERVIEW: Applied Holistic Executive (AHE) Mentoring Development Programme

VIP MANAGEMENT SERVICES FORUM (VIP – MSF)